Clifton bay is on the way to Hout Bay and is the ideal place to spend a few hours at anchor onboard Princess Emma, enjoying the sun and a swim in the cool water. Clifton is a busy anchorage and popular beach in the summer.
- 3 Hours
- 6 nautical miles from Cape Town.
- A maximum of 12 passengers.
- Cruise time and cruise course are dependent on weather conditions and at the discretion of the skipper. Your and your guests’ safety will always be our primary priority.
WHAT TO WEAR:
- We recommend a windbreaker jacket, non-deck marking shoes (eg trainers/deck shoes, no black soles), hat, sunglasses and sun lotion.
- Full crew and Stewardess.
- 15 Nautical miles.
- Selection of canapés, local wine, beers and soft drinks.
- Additional drinks or customised catering can be pre-arranged, at an additional charge.